EFW delivers. We deliver your shipments on time through a global network of 10,000+ partners combined with access to the assets of the largest privately owned LTL provider in the U.S. We deliver customized solutions that meet your needs down to the smallest detail. We deliver by exceeding your expectations each and every time.
We deliver all this through the EFW Experience.
An experience centered on you
At EFW, the golden rule is our guiding principle. By holding true to an environment that treats our clients, partners, and each other the way we would want to be treated, we can increase satisfaction and loyalty across the board. The EFW Experience is why our Net Promoter Score (NPS) remains high, why our relationships with our partners are strong and steadfast, and why our customers recommend us time and time again. It’s why our employees love working here, and why we’re different from every logistics company out there. To put it simply, it’s about caring—every day, every step of the way.
The EFW Experience is our:
We’ve partnered with 10,000+ carriers to bring you the capacity and choice you need, and our connection to our parent company, Estes Express Lines, brings you access to 230+ terminal locations, 27,000+ trailers, and 8,000+ drivers.
Through EFW Warehousing, EFW’s full-service warehousing network, we are able to provide our customers with over 2.78 million square feet of directly managed warehousing space and access to an extensive warehousing network across the United States.
Our business is backed by a full range of accreditations, and we’ve been recognized by well-known, national brands receiving E-Commerce Home Delivery Carrier, Specialty Carrier, and Peak Season Carrier of the year awards. To ensure industry-leading levels of client satisfaction and loyalty, we’ve adopted the Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology and implemented a program across all aspects of our business.
Stability is key in the shipping business, and that includes financial stability. Since we were founded in 2003, we’ve grown every year — expanding our network to deliver better solutions to the customers we serve. We’re a wholly-owned subsidiary of Estes Express Lines, Inc., the largest privately-held LTL transportation provider in the United States, which has been family-owned for four generations.
We understand the needs of each customer are unique. Once we understand the scope of the project, our team goes to work consulting with specialty teams across our organization and tapping into our network of 10,000+ worldwide carriers to craft a custom solution — not one that must fit into a pre-set or predetermined process.
- Licensed Freight Forwarder
- NVOCC (Non-vessel Operating Common Carrier and Ocean Freight Forwarder)
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- SmartWay Affiliate
- Airforwarders Association
- GSA-approved Transportation Services Provider
- Licensed U.S. Customs Broker
- Licensed Truckload Broker
- Transportation Intermediaries Association
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) Certified
- 2017 INC. magazine’s 5000 List
- 2016 Global Trade America’s Leading 3PLs to Watch
- 2015 e-Commerce Home Delivery Carrier of the Year – Target
- 2014 Peak Season Carrier of the Year – Walmart
- 2012 Specialty Carrier of the Year – The Home Depot
- 2011-2014 INC. magazine’s 500|5000 List
- 2011 Specialty Carrier of the Year – Worldwide Express
- 2011 Best Operations – The Americas, by GLN