EFW delivers. We deliver your shipments on time through a global network of 10,000+ partners combined with access to the assets of the largest privately owned LTL provider in the U.S. We deliver customized solutions that meet your needs down to the smallest detail. We deliver by exceeding your expectations each and every time.
We deliver all this through the EFW Experience.
An experience centered on you
At EFW, the golden rule is our guiding principle. By holding true to an environment that treats our clients, partners, and each other the way we would want to be treated, we can increase satisfaction and loyalty across the board. The EFW Experience is why our Net Promoter Score (NPS) remains high, why our relationships with our partners are strong and steadfast, and why our customers recommend us time and time again. It’s why our employees love working here, and why we’re different from every logistics company out there. To put it simply, it’s about caring—every day, every step of the way.
The EFW Experience is our:
We’ve partnered with 10,000+ carriers to bring you the capacity and choice you need. And, our connection to our parent company, Estes Express Lines, brings you unparalleled access to 230+ terminal locations, 27,000+ trailers and 8,000+ drivers.
Our business is backed by a full range of accreditations, and recognized with a wide array of business awards. We take great pride in maintaining a high NPS year after year.
When you’re in the shipping business, stability is key, and that includes financial stability. Since we were founded in 2003 we’ve grown every year—expanding our network to deliver better solutions to the customers we serve.
Our company was built on relationships. We value our customers like our business depends on it, because it does. The EFW process is designed to guide our thinking as we work to bring our customers the most optimal custom transportation solution for their needs. From initial discovery where we understand your needs, to solutions design and implementation, to a review process to evaluate outcomes, we work hard to exceed expectations every time.
- Licensed Freight Forwarder
- NVOCC (Non-vessel Operating Common Carrier and Ocean Freight Forwarder)
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- SmartWay Affiliate
- Airforwarders Association
- GSA-approved Transportation Services Provider
- Licensed U.S. Customs Broker
- Licensed Truckload Broker
- Transportation Intermediaries Association
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) Certified
- 2017 INC. magazine’s 5000 List
- 2016 Global Trade America’s Leading 3PLs to Watch
- 2015 e-Commerce Home Delivery Carrier of the Year – Target
- 2014 Peak Season Carrier of the Year – Walmart
- 2012 Specialty Carrier of the Year – The Home Depot
- 2011-2014 INC. magazine’s 500|5000 List
- 2011 Specialty Carrier of the Year – Worldwide Express
- 2011 Best Operations – The Americas, by GLN