A delivery company that’s always on is a lot like unwrapping a present. There’s that feeling of anticipation and excitement of finally getting what you want.
And then comes the big reveal. The moment of truth when the relationship between buyer and seller is cemented or goes sour. Is the order safe and sound, or is it damaged goods?
That’s why it’s so important to pick a shipping company with a proven track record of completed deliveries and happy customers. One whose return rate is a mere 0.2 percent: Estes Forwarding Worldwide.
We can ship any product anywhere in the world. Deliver it to a store, a vendor or a home. And give both you and your customer a dedicated customer-service team with instant track-and-trace capabilities.
We even offer a new service called HomeNOW℠, with confirmed delivery appointments, packaging removal and assured customer satisfaction—because your customers want their orders to arrive in perfect condition.
Here are just some of the retail services we offer:
- Direct to store
- Vendor direct
- Rollout—load planning, shipping schedules
- Time-/date-specific delivery management
- Purchase order management (quantity on hand, shelf-life reporting)
- Online scheduling
- On-demand reporting
- Romas Rater (online rating tool)
- Dedicated concierge call center for residential deliveries
- Deliveries scheduled at point of sale
- Direct service to all 50 states through our line-haul services
- Canadian residential deliveries
- Three levels of service for flexibility of options
- Vendor/store/distribution center direct delivery
24/7 Customer Service Team
- 24-hour track-and-trace
- Appointment confirmation
- Problem resolution