Our business is international, but our commitment is a lot closer to home.
Just as our business has continued to expand, so has our concern for the community. That’s why we started our Community Outreach Program in 2009. It gives each of our people an opportunity to help those less fortunate through a variety of local and national charities.
– Denim Days and Bake Sale, August 2009—American Diabetes Association
– Food Drive, January/February 2010—Central Virginia Food Bank (62,746 pounds collected)
– Silent Auction, September 2010—American Cancer Society (raised $1,654)
– Season of Hope, November 2010—St. Joseph’s Villa
– Change for St. Jude’s Kids, March 2011—St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (raised $1,226)
– Blood Drive, July 2011 & November 2011—Virginia Blood Services
– Give thanks. Walk. November 2011—St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (raised $610)
– Give2TheTroops, December 2011—Support the Troops Project
– Blood Drive, March 2012 & July 2012—Virginia Blood Services
– Change for St. Jude’s Kids & Give thanks. Walk. 2012—St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (raised TBD)
Download: EFW Complete Abilities PDF